T-Shirt Series-- Black Hat








 ^^ ignore my silly face.. my husband told me to post this picture.. ;)






With this outfit, I went the VERY simple route.. I'm sure every woman has had a point in time when they want to look cute.. but not put a lot of effort into it.. right? Well this is one of those easy to go outfits that will leave you feeling cute and put together.. but zero effort went into it.
Too good to be true?
It's as simple as getting some jeans (or in my case, black skinnys) white t shirt and your favorite cardigan and accessories.
If you are struggling with what to wear today.. give this a shot!
You'll look great!
Tag me on instagram (@urban_ombre) with your cute cardigan outfits!! :) 


White t-shirt: Victoria's Secret Pants: H&M Booties: Target
Cardigan: Called To Surf (similar) Sunnies: Forever 21 Necklace: Old (similar)
Hat: Forever 21 (similar) Rings: H&M


Dont forget to follow me on Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest

Share:

0 comments