Stockholm Syndrome















Stockholm t shirt: Forever 21 Pants: H&M  Boots: Forever Young Shoes (Similar)
Jacket: Forever 21 (Similar) Hat: Forever 21 (similar) Sunnies: Forever 21 Earrings: Old (Similar)

This shirt hits close to home. My husband went to Sweden on his LDS mission where he traveled around the country teaching people of the LDS gospel. Because of his passion and love for Sweden, I too fell in love with the country! (one day we will go together..)

Any who, I saw this Stockholm t shirt at Forever 21 as I was walking out of the store, I turned right around and just HAD to have it! Forever 21 has really stepped it up lately! I have been impressed on the quality of the clothes and of course their amazing affordable prices. I never leave empty handed!

Dont forget to follow me on Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest
 tag me with your favorite finds from Forever 21!

Its almost the weekend!!
Have a great day everyone!


Share:

3 comments