Wish List Wednesday- Neutral Heels



Alright... I am a sucker for Target and Lulu's shoes! I am so in love with their new spring and summer styles! I did a spring shoe wish list with Target a bit ago, so I wanted to mix in some of shoes I have my eyes on at Lulu's. I have been on the look out for some great neutral heels for a good price. Both Target and Lulu's have great styles and price points not only with their shoes, but also with their clothes. (Stay tuned for wish lists on that!) They go perfectly with anything, and help make an outfit look more put together! These are a few styles I have come across in my search and wanted to share them with you guys in case you are in the same boat as me! I hope this helps and you find a great pair of shoes to compliment your wardrobe!!

1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8

Have a great Wednesday!!

Make sure you are following her on the blog by pushing the "Follow Me" button at the top ^^, and follow me on Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest!




Share:

0 comments