Sickness and Scarves









Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had a great weekend! I was sick in bed with the worst head cold ever! I still have a super red nose and am talking like a man. (facepalm) I've gone all year without being sick and the one weekend that Nate and I didn't have anything going on, I was sick in bed. I guess it's better to be sick on the weekend instead of during the week... but it still isn't fun. I think I'd rather have the worlds worst cramps than deal with a head/sinus cold.

Anyways...even though I felt horrible it wasn't enough to stop me from getting started on some Christmas shopping. Yes, I have already started.. don't judge. While being sick, comfy clothes are everything! It's about the only level of comfort you get when everything else isn't feeling so good. So this post is all about being comfortable while still looking presentable and put together. Honestly, one of the easiest things you can do to make your ensemble look you put effort into it is a scarf. I got this scarf at Target and it is seriously the warmest/softest scarf in the world. It kept me warm and cozy while we shopped this weekend and made me look like I actually tried to get ready. Ha! (Nate was sweet enough to go with me at Ulta). In addition to finishing your look, a scarf is an easy way to add more color and texture to your outfit. No one wants a 'blah' outfit. Add any scarf and sure enough it will help give your outfit the pop it needs!


This was me at Ulta on Saturday. Leggings, white socks with black shoes.. I was one hot mess! But! I had my trusty scarf on!

I hope you all have a great week and enjoy Thanksgiving with your family and friends. I seriously cannot wait to see all of my siblings that I haven't seen for a while! And to eat a lot of yummy, yummy food!! 

I'm gonna go back to bed and sleep this sickness away now! 
Thanks for stopping by! 

Pants Old (similar here)
Jacket (similar here)
[Photo Cred: HLSteed Photo]
Make sure you are following this blog by pushing the "Follow Me" button at the top ^^, and follow me on Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest!



Share:

0 comments