Chrissy's Knee High Socks










Find some fun Christmas sockies to go along with your guys' Christmas jammies!


























Now that winter has welcomed itself upon us, who couldn't use a pair or two of some nice warm, thick socks? Especially when the prints are crazy cute! The more fun the pattern, the better! When Chrissy's Knee Socks contacted me I got so excited. I immediately looked at their website and found a wide selection of sock patterns. I had the hardest time choosing my favorite patterns (you probably will too. haha!)

So I don’t know about you, but new socks are like my favorite thing ever. When they are nice and tight and just fits perfectly the first time you put them on. Ahhh.. love it! The best part with these socks is that they feel like that every time you put them on. They don’t lose their shape or coziness after washing them and they are so thick and cozy! Because they go over your calf and the fabric is such good quality, they don't slide down your legs from wearing them all day. I recently got some thigh high boots, these socks are the best to pair with them, they keep my pants tightly tucked in and gives me extra padding in the sole of my foot. The price point for these socks are also super reasonable.

So, there is that phrase "If you get a pair of socks for Christmas it must mean you weren't good that year." But socks don't have to be a lame present or some kind of punishment. In fact, I love seeing a new, fresh pair of socks in my stocking or wrapped under the tree. With all the varieties of Chrissy's Knee Socks has to choose from, you are bound to find a pair or two to fit any personalities for you and your loved ones.


Whenever its crunch time for Christmas, I always seem to forget to get stocking stuffers till the last minute. My mind is always focused on getting the main gifts and the stocking stuffers are always something I go and grab really quickly. Not this year! This year I am totally set with our stocking stuffers with these amazing socks! Plus, who couldn’t use more adorable socks? Am I right? You won’t be disappointed in these socks! I hope you all love them as much as I do! My toes will be nice and toasty this winter thanks to Chrissy's Knee Socks!


T shirt
Flannel
Sweater
Leggings (Cheaper Option)
Socks
[Photo Cred: HLSteed Photo]
Make sure you are following this blog by pushing the "Follow Me" button at the top ^^, and follow me on Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest!

You can find Chrissy's Knee Socks on their website
Facebook
Twitter
Pinterest
Instagram
Google Plus and
Tumblr


Share:

0 comments