New Years Eve Updo Tutorial

I posted a while ago that I was making a video tutorial to show you guys this Faux Fishtail braid.. and well... I pretty much suck at making videos. I don't have the proper equipment and it just was not looking the way I wanted it to for you guys. Lighting was horrible and I only had one angle so you couldn't really see what I was doing, so all in all, I just wasn't happy with it.

You guys seemed to like the step by step tutorial with the Savvy Curls so I figured I'd make a similar step by step tutorial in hopes that it will work just as good as a video would. I hope you love this look as much as I do! It looks complicated, but it really is a super easy braid. It's perfect for throwing a baseball cap over, or adding a cute head piece for a special occasion (aka New Years Eve)

I hope you all have a Happy New Years! I can't thank you guys enough for being such supportive followers. There have been so many times I wanted to quit blogging because it can get super frustrating. I seem to go into the same tailspin of forgetting that I control this blog and not the other way around. With the overflow of bloggers out there it can be challenging to shine. If I ever felt like giving up, you guys would say such amazing words of encouragement or just said something sweet that helped me get though those rough patches and for that I am so thankful!

I cannot wait to see what 2016 has to offer! Gonna be a big year and I cannot wait to show you guys more about me. I hope I can grow some more and expand my resources (hopefully I can figure out how make videos for you guys, fingers crossed!). Here we go 2016!

Let me know if this helped you guys out! Tag me with your photos on Instagram if you recreate this look!

[Photo Cred: HLSteed Photo]
Make sure you are following this blog by pushing the "Follow Me" button at the top ^^, and follow me on Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest!
Thanks for stopping by!

xo Lauren 


Share:

0 comments