The Golden Petal - Festive Floral Crown

Have you ever seen a more beautiful crown? I about died when I first saw it! The amazingly talented MarKette over at The Golden Petal contacted me a bit ago on making me this stunning pine crown. I was basically jumping up and down full of excitement when she asked (just ask Nate). I have ALWAYS wanted a floral crown (in this case, a pine crown) for a photo shoot, but never knew anyone who understood the "look" I was going for. With Kette, all I had to do was send her a few pictures of the look I was going for and when she delivered it to me, it blew my mind! It was absolute perfection. It also smelled like fresh pine and Nate couldn't stop smelling it during the photo shoot. Haha!

Also, side note... Is my husband not the most handsome man in the world? I'm pretty obsessed with him. He is seriously my whole world and was so willing to be in the freezing cold to be in the pictures with me without one complaint. I scored one awesome guy!

For all the local soon-to-be brides, Kette is giving you gorgeous girls 10% off your bouquet or floral crown! Just mention the code "holidayjoy" when you call or text her. Her prices are super affordable so this is a steal of a deal! Her floral arrangements are so flawless that you will wish the flowers could last forever. You will not regret working with her. She is the sweetest girl in the world and she will make your wedding perfect! Take a look on her website and facebook for all the gorgeous floral arrangements she has created.

Well, I hope you all are getting ready for Christmas! I finally just wrapped most of the gifts.. but I still have more on my list to buy. So its getting down to crunch time to get all my stuff done.
I cannot wait to spend more time with my loved ones and to be reminded of our Savior and how much I love him and for all he has done for me. I thank him every day for all my blessings and for all that he has given me. I would not be where I am today or have my wonderful husband in my life if it wasn't for Him.

Thanks for stopping by!
xo Lauren 

My look:
Dress -The dress didn't look anything like what's picture.. but I ended up still liking it.
Necklaces- They are 3 different necklaces from Charming Charlie in store, but I cannot find the exact necklaces online.
Fur Vest
Fur Blanket 
Crown

Nate's Look:
Suit
Shirt
Tie
Shoes- Old, Ecco brand
[Photo Cred: HLSteed Photo]
Make sure you are following this blog by pushing the "Follow Me" button at the top ^^, and follow me on Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest!

Urban Ombre – Festive Floral Crown by The Golden Petal

Urban Ombre – Festive Floral Crown by The Golden Petal
Urban Ombre – Festive Floral Crown by The Golden Petal

Urban Ombre – Festive Floral Crown by The Golden Petal
Urban Ombre – Festive Floral Crown by The Golden Petal

Urban Ombre – Festive Floral Crown by The Golden Petal

Urban Ombre – Festive Floral Crown by The Golden Petal

Urban Ombre – Festive Floral Crown by The Golden Petal

Urban Ombre – Festive Floral Crown by The Golden Petal
Urban Ombre – Festive Floral Crown by The Golden Petal
Urban Ombre – Husbands Suit, Close up

Urban Ombre – Festive Floral Crown by The Golden Petal

Urban Ombre – Festive Floral Crown by The Golden Petal




Share:

0 comments