Vampy Chic














I've been kind of sick of the same old, same old hair and make up look that I do every. single. day. So I went to Instagram to look up my favorite beauty guru's to seek inspiration and I kept seeing a trend. "Vampy" dark smokey eyes with dark lips. Hot Dang. I wanted to try it. I didn't want to go too smoky with the eyes, so I just did a little wing liner with my eye shadow pallet.

Dark lips were next. I have been obsessed with this deep red, matte lip cream, so I knew I wanted to incorporate that into my look. Also, I haven't spray tanned since Halloween so my pasty white skin was a good contrast to the darker make up.

I wanted to keep my outfit dark too, so I wore mostly black (shocker) and a pop from my light blue boyfriend blouse. Hollie kept telling me that I looked like a Gossip Girl. Ha! I'll take it! To be compared to any one of those gorgeous girls was a huge compliment! With the season changing, it just seems fitting to darken up the make up from time to time. :)

I hope you enjoy this look. If you guys like it enough I can work on making a tutorial for you. But if no one cares, ill let you guys venture out and make up your own look!

Thanks for stopping by!

Coat (couldn't find the exact coat online, but similar styles, same brand)
Shirt


[Photo Cred: HLSteed Photo]
Make sure you are following this blog by pushing the "Follow Me" button at the top ^^, and follow me on Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest!

Share:

0 comments