1 Year of Blogging!

Today is a super exciting day for me! Not only am I feeling a bit better today (I woke up with a sore throat and ear ache yesterday morning.. not fun), but today is my 1 year of blogging birthday! YAY!!! I seriously cannot believe it's been a whole year since I started this whole new adventure! So I wanted to do something outside of the box and fun to celebrate! What better way to celebrate than with delicious cupcakes and cake bites from The Sweet Tooth Fairy?! Their sweets are to DIE for! My favorite cupcake is hands down the Red Velvet with Cream Cheese frosting (the one pictured.. obviously..) YUM! I'm dreaming of eating one right now! The best part about The Sweet Tooth Fairy is that if there isn't a location near you to pick up your sweet treat, they deliver around the United States! So you can get your sugar craving not matter where you live! Awesome right?

Stay tuned for an announcement at the end of the post!

The other night I was reminiscing and going through some of my older post when I was realllllly new at it! It's so funny to see how awkward I was in front of a camera (still am sometimes) but I've gotten better at knowing which poses look best with the outfit to post for you guys. (Note: I totally pose in front of the mirror to find angles that are most flattering. I recommend it!) When I first started my blog, I was so nervous that I wasn't going to be able to shine due to the fact that Utah is super saturated with bloggers. However, there are so many different types of blogs that no two blogs are the same which allows you to just be you and enjoy it! And to me, that is the most important part. Loving what you're doing! If you feel stressed, anxious or unhappy about whatever it is your doing in life, perhaps having some self evaluation time will give you the clarity you need to go back to being yourself and happy!

Ok, so I don't want this post to become a sappy and all but seriously I cannot thank everyone enough who have helped me with creating this blog. Whether they were my amazing photographer friends, companies I have had the pleasure of working with, my supportive family and husband and most importantly... you guys! You guys are the reason I love blogging so much! I love being able to connect with so many of you and being able to have met so many incredible people through blogging/social media. Blogging has given me a voice I didn't know I had. I cannot thank you guys enough for being such dedicated followers and for all your sweet words!

Ok ok I'm done with being a sap! Now to the super exciting part!!!

The Sweet Tooth Fairy was so incredibly sweet to me for not only letting us come take these pictures at their store, but they are also giving away a box of 6 amazingly delicious cake bites to ONE lucky winner!! So keep your eyes out on my Instagram @urban_ombre for when that giveaway will be announced. It will be a super short giveaway (like one day), so make sure you act fast and tell your friends!!

Ok, I am going to try to convince Nate to take me to the The Sweet Tooth Fairy here in St. George cause I'm seriously craving a cupcake now! Thank you all for being so supportive to me and my blog! I cannot wait to see what the future holds!

I love you all!
Thanks for stopping by!
xo Lauren

Thank you to The Sweet Tooth Fairy for sponsoring this post
Photography by the Hubs














Share:

0 comments