Cozy for Days

I'm pretty sure this was one of the last photo shoots we took before the state froze over. So for the next few posts, don't be surprised if I have a red nose and have a "I'm freezing cold" expression on my face. Cause that happens the second I walk outside. Gah! So cold!!

I've talked about it a lot lately, but to survive these frigid days, I have to layer to keep warm. I got this burgundy cardigan last year at Forever 21 and it has been the best to-go piece when I need some extra warmth. It's nice and thick without looking too chunky, not to mention it has awesome pockets! Win win!

I paired the cardigan with this oatmeal sweater from Old Navy . Funny story, so on our last trip to St. George, Nate and I were out to dinner with his family. While pulling into the restaurant I spotted a lot of great stores and naturally my mother and sister in law and I wanted to go walk around to see what we could find! We walked into Old Navy and these sweaters were right in the front. Just before we walked into the store we were talking about we were in search of a nice long sweaters. Well, Old Navy delivered! We all walked up to the stand and ended up picking up the same colors! We had to coordinate with each other so we didn't wear them on the same day. :)

To complete the look I wore some jeans, my favorite combat boots, and threw some random braids and twists in my hair.

Side note, I don't know about you guys, but I am counting down the days till Thanksgiving! It has always been a favorite holiday of mine. I think its because my family gets together and I don't get to see everyone very often. So I'm pretty excited to spend some quality time with my and Nate's families! :)





^^ my Legolas braid.. Didn't realize my ear was poking out the whole time (facepalm)





Cardigan (Old, similar here)
Boots (cheaper version here)

[Photo Cred: HLSteed Photo]
Make sure you are following this blog by pushing the "Follow Me" button at the top ^^, and follow me on Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest!

Happy Wednesday everyone! Thanks for stopping by!
xo Lauren 

Share:

4 comments