Kingdom & State WHOLESALE SALE

Weekend Workup

Welcome ladies to a new segment of my blog, Weekend Workup, where I give you a heads up about amazing sales going on in the Salt Lake and Utah County areas.

To start off, I've got a few questions for you...
Do you want high quality and modest clothing that fit you to perfection?
Do you want to get more than half off to get those amazing clothes?
How are your swimming suits doing? Have you bought any in the last couple of years?
Do you want a suuuuper flattering swimming suit for this summer?
If most of your answers were yes to the above questions...
Your prayers have been answered!
Kingdom & State is having their LAST warehouse sale for 2015 (sad I know..)
BUT
There will be killer deals there and you don't want to miss it!!
Go to their Instagram account to get more details
(@kingdomandstate) or see below.
Where: Gateway Mall in Salt Lake City Utah (next door to Downeast store)
When: Saturday March 14th 2015
What Time: 9:30 am 2:30 pm (get there early, these events are HUGE and you don't want to miss a thing!)
//All Slips/Basics $5//
//All Swim Bottoms $10//
//All Swim Tops $15//
//All Tops $15//
//All Skirts $20//
//All Dresses $25//
// All Coats $30//
CASH ONLY
&
ALL SALES ARE FINAL
**No 2015 swimwear will be at this sale**
I hope you guys are as excited as I am about this! Kingdom & State has been a favorite of mine for a while, and I know it will be yours too!
Dont forget to follow me on Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest
Tag me if you go to this sale, I want to see all the amazing items you get!
Happy Shopping and Happy Friday!

Share:

1 comments