Black is always the new Black


Welcome to the first official post to Urban Ombré! I am so excited to begin this new chapter in my life! I have worked really hard on this blog and I hope you all love it as much as I do!

Before we get started.. there is something you need to know about me.. I have a slight obsession with black... its fine.
 My closet is about 80% full of black clothes and I love it!

I've been told I need to wear more colors.. (which I do!) but black is just always my "go to" color. Now, don't get me wrong, colors are great and I promise I wont just wear black. Spring and summer are on their way and as soon as I see those flowers begin to bloom, and all the beautiful colors start popping out, then so do my colorful clothes. Stay tuned for my pastels and neon colors! 

Utah weather is always so random, so if the weather looks gloomy, or if I see or hear of a storm coming.. you better believe I'm rockin' my black ensemble! So probably a good chunk of what I wear will consist of black in some way. :) 

 Back to the outfit… 
I got this sweater at Forever 21 and fell in LOVE! Not only do I love black.. but I also love having a pop of glam to my outfits. Whether that is from the accessories I wear, my hairstyle or nail color. I love that element to an outfit! This sweater has the most amazing beadwork and faux leather on the shoulders, not to mention it is insanely comfortable. 
Win Win! 


Side shot

Front view

Looking Down


close up

close up- smile

street view

braid shot



closer braid shot

front shot

angled view

shoe shot

Behind shot

cold shot

^^ dont be fooled.. it was freeeeezing outside..

smile shot

holding hair

pose shot

walking




silly shot

^^my husband brings out my goofy side.. its fine. I love it! 

waling2

smiles

Black Sweater: Forever 21 (Similar)
Pants: H&M  Boots: Forever Young Shoes (Similar)
Sunnies: Forever 21 Nail Polish Color (MY FAV): Sallys Beauty Supply

Thanks for stopping by!

Dont forget to follow me on Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest  for future outfits and other fun posts!

Tag me with your cute head to toe black outfits!

Share:

2 comments