Wish List Wednesday- Soft Pinks

What girl doesn't have a wish list? I know I do.. so that's why Wednesday is going to be Wishlist Wednesday! Every week I'll do a segment where I post my most recent wish list. Now since this is a wish list (and not a practical list) some of the items will be on the pricey side and some will be more affordable.. A girl can wish right? 

As a service to you I've assigned each article of clothing or accessory with a number and a corresponding link to where I found it (located at the bottom of the post). If you like what you see then simply click on the correlating number below to navigate to the clothing or accessory's webpage.

Enjoy!


Wish List Wednesday

1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a great Wednesday!

Dont forget to follow me on Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest


Share:

0 comments