Cara Loren Shop









 ^^Photography by my amazing friend Hollie at HLSteed^^
Make sure you go follow her on instagram at @hlsteedphoto !!

 Do you have that favorite sweatshirt? You know, the one that fits you perfectly, isnt too heavy or bulky. Its just perfect? As if Cara Loren isn't amazing or busy enough.. she has designed THE cutest/most comfortable clothing line for both women and little ones! I got this sweatshirt the second she announced that her new clothing line had launched. Knowing how well she styles her outfits, and guides girls to clothes that have good quality and price, I knew this was going to be a good choice! Let me tell you what, it didn't disappoint! Its seriously my favorite sweatshirt, so of course, I had to sneak in another all black look with this sweatshirt! If you havent looked at her new line... you best be getting your buns over there! She knows how to combine cute clothes with insane comfort! Go check it out!

It was hard to choose.. but here are some of my favoirtes from her line.
And I plan to have every piece in my closet one day!


If you have little ones at your house.. dont worry.. they are in on the fun as well!
How cute are these little outfits?!


 Make sure you go and check our her line!
Can't wait to see what other designs she creates!

Outfit Details:
Necklace (similar)
Sunglasses


Thanks for stopping by!
Dont forget to follow me on  Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest and tag me with your cute Cara Loren Shop outfits!




Share:

2 comments