Hello Spring

Floral Jacket- Two Image

Floral Jacket- B&W Image background

Floral Jacket- Close up

Floral Jacket- Opposite



Floral Jacket- Sunglasses Floral Jacket-Shoe ShotFloral Jacket- Holding Hair




Floral Jacket-Close up accessoriesFloral Jacket-Einstein
Happy First Day of Spring!
I wanted to do a special post for the first official day of spring! Spring is such a beautiful time of year when flowers begin to bloom, birds chirp their beautiful songs and it seems like the world just gets a color boost!
So, as promised.. I too have begun to bring out my colored pieces!
I wanted to boost my wardrobe this spring.
 Remember this sale I went to? Well.. I SCORED!
(check out my instagram @urban_ombre to see all that I got!)
I saw this Kingdom and State, Digital Bomber Jacket at the sale and the colors were just too amazing to pass up!
  Nothing says "Spring" more than floral prints so I knew it would be the best piece to style today.

Outfit Details
T-Shirt :Target (Similar) Jacket: Kingdom & State (Didn't pay the full price, this was at the K&S Wholesale Sale)  Pants: H&M: Boots: Target Bag: Forever 21 Sunnies: Forever 21  Necklace: Old (Similar) Nail Polish: Target


Photos by the amazing Petersen Pix Photography
Check out her website and follow her on instagram at @petersenpix! You wont be disappointed!


Thanks for stopping by!
Dont forget to follow me on  Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest and tag me with your cute Spring outfits!
Happy Friday Everyone!

Share:

2 comments