Destressed Boyfriend Jeans

Boyfriend Jeans- Holding bag
Boyfriend Jeans- Walking towards
Boyfriend Jeans- Close up
Boyfriend Jeans- Details
Boyfriend Jeans- full body

Boyfriend Jeans- far shot
Boyfriend Jeans- jeans and shoe shot

Boyfriend Jeans- holding head

Boyfriend Jeans- looking down

Boyfriend Jeans- laughing

Boyfriend Jeans- necklace

Boyfriend Jeans- blazer shot
Boyfriend Jeans- covergirl pose
^^The wind was blowing a lot during this shoot.. so I felt like a Covergirl. So this was my "Covergirl" pose! :) ^^

Boyfriend Jeans- Walking

I never thought in a million years I would be wearing boyfriend jeans... for a couple reasons... 
1. I'm short 2. I'm not the skinniest girl in the crowd, and 3. I am a lover of my skinny jeans! All that changed when I walked into Forever 21 a few weeks ago. I wasn't really going in there to find anything specific.. When I have time to kill, I like to just roam around and take my time looking though the million racks. While I was mozying along, I saw these and a few other pairs of jeans on a rack.. I thought to myself "they wont have my size..." but I looked anyways and they had my SIZE! Pretty much a miracle! I snatched them up and they fit perfectly! (The only thing I did to them was patch up the higher thigh holes with just fabric patches) These are more of a slim boyfriend style.. which I think works best for my body shape. Since finding these jeans, I searched for a lighter wash and possible different style. I found some great ones at Target that I cannot wait to show you!

I wanted a relaxed, yet classy look with this outfit. I got this hot pink blazer from Forever 21 when Nate and I were in SLC for our Anniversary getaway. It is such a rich color, I love how it pops! These sandal booties are hands down my favorite! I found them at Target a little bit ago when I posted my Spring Shoes Wish List. To continue the color pop, I paired a statement necklace from Impressions Boutique and some bright blue aviators.

Blazer (similar)
T Shirt (similar)
Necklace (similar)
Bracelet (similar)

I hope you all like this look! If you find inspiration from my looks, I'd love to see how you re-create them!!

Check out her website and follow her on instagram at @petersenpix!
Make sure you are following her on the blog by pushing the "Follow Me" button at the top ^^, and follow me on Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest!

Share:

4 comments