Work to Date










Most people don't know this about me, but besides my blog, I also sustain a full time job. I've been told I'm crazy with how hard and time consuming it is to produce a blog but
I wouldn't have it any other way! :) 
So because I work most hours of the day, if there is an event happening after I've clocked out for the day, I need an outfit that is work appropriate and that I can make a few tweaks to dress it up for a date night, meeting, church activity, or anything else that requires a more dressy style. 
Some events make it hard for me to go home and switch-out outfits, fix my hair and accessorize.
 
Here are a few tips and tricks you can do when you're in a time crunch for a special occasion.

1. Lipstick! Lipstick can make any outfit look more put together and give you a dressier feel to your outfit.  

2. My "to-go" outfit when it comes to being more dressy, is a blazer. (as seen above) Blazers are the perfect combo of dressy and casual. You look the part, but it took you zero effort and you are comfortable! Win Win!

3.Wanna spice things up even more?? Try playing around with your hair style... Simple braids, curls, hats or headbands can help boost up this outfit!

4. Wear colors! Now that Spring is in full force, there are so many beautiful colors to choose from. Everyone has a color that they know looks amazing on them.. Go find yourself that perfect color!

5. Shoes! To me, your shoes MAKES your outfit! Be sure that your shoes fit the outfit and that they are comfortable!

Hope these tips and tricks helped you out if you are in a rush for an event.

Don't forget to push that little "Follow Me" button at the top ^^, and follow me on Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest!
Tag me with your quick special occation outfits!
Happy Monday everyone!


White t-shirt: Victoria's Secret Pants: H&M  Booties: Target
Blazer: H&M Old (similarSunnies: Forever 21   Necklace: Old (Similar)
Bracelet: Soel Boutique (similar) Watch: Amazon Rings: H&M

Share:

2 comments