Sunday Best (Spring Maxi Dress)







There is seriously nothing better than a maxi dress!
They are so flattering, easy and comfortable! I spotted this dress a few months ago at Bohme Boutique I saw the beautiful bead work on the neckline and instantly fell in love with it! The gorgeous color and print is what also drew me in! When I picked it up, I realized it was fully lined!! Guys, that's amazing!! Most maxi dresses you find are super cute, but they have only a mini skirt underneath which is no bueno for me. I knew this was a unique find, and I was smitten with this dress! I bought this dress intentionally for Spring, Easter Sunday's. But I have found myself wearing it about every other Sunday! To put my own flare on the dress I added a light brown belt, brown booties and a cream cardigan to give me some layers and keep me warm in those freeeezing churches. (ladies.. you know what I mean...)  Being that Bohme is a Boutique and their styles come and go frequently, I wasn't able to snag the exact dress (I'm sorry..). But, you cannot go wrong with Bohme's style with so many cute clothes available you're guaranteed to find something just for you!

Sorry I was a little MIA last week, been pretty busy with other projects and helping my husband finish this semester of school! IT'S ALMOST OVER HONEY! ;)
 I hope you all have a fantastic Monday!!



Dress (similar)
Booties (similar)
Belt (similar)


Check out her website and follow her on instagram at @petersenpix!
Make sure you are following her on the blog by pushing the "Follow Me" button at the top ^^, and follow me on Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest!





Share:

4 comments