Peachy Keen

Peachy Tones Looking down
Peachy Tones Close up/looking over

Peachy Tones Purple blossoms

Peachy Tones Accessory shot
Peachy Tones Laughing

Peachy Tones jacket shot

Peachy Tones Hair shot

Peachy Tones nerd shot


























^^I'm a nerd... its fine.

Peachy Tones leaning against tree


Peachy Tones purse shot

Peachy Tones sunnies
Peachy Tones shoe shot

Peachy Tones Walking













I took a little spin from my crush on Blush Pink and got myself some cream and peachy tones.
I found this Faux Leather Jacket at Ross (seriously the best deals there!) It's a Calvin Klein jacket and I just couldn't resist! It is so soft and the neckline is so flattering!
After I brought it home, I immediately began to figure out outfits to go with it.
At first, I was a bit frustrated cause nothing seemed quite right. So once I was at my wits end, I went to my trusty Pinterest app and also looked up my fellow, local bloggers.
I found inspiration from one of my favorite bloggers Hello Fashion.
See her Blush Lace outfit that inspired my outfit! I didn't want to completely copy her look so I went on a search to make the outfit my own!
I went out searching for a blouse that would compliment this jacket and as I was strolling through Target I walked passed this blouse. I kind of overlooked it at first because it's a tank top and I like to have a blouse that I can still feel comfortable if I take the jacket off.
I did a few laps around the clothing section but couldn't get that blouse out of my head.. so I walked back over and it was GONE! I searched the racks around where I found it, and nothing. I thought all hope was lost until a girl came back with the blouse and put it back!!! I was so excited! I casually snatched the blouse and went to try it on. It looks amazing with the jacket and I was obsessed with it. I loved the color combo of the light grey pant with the blush and peachy tones. I went and ransacked my closet to find some grey pants and to my surprise.. I had a pair! I wanted the blouse and jacket to be the focus of this outfit so I accessorized with blush, nude and gold tones for non-distracting accents.  
I hope my outfit inspires all of you beauties on some springtime outfits!!

Blouse
Pants old (similar, similar
Jacket (thrifted at Ross!) Similar
Bag (Thrifted from Ross)
Necklace: Old (Similar)

Check out her website and follow her on instagram at @petersenpix! You wont be disappointed!

Don't forget to push that little "Follow Me" button at the top ^^, and follow me on Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest!

Share:

2 comments