Black and White



^^ Coolest picture ever!!










So, I know it spring time and everything.. but with the gloomy weather happening outside recently, I seem to have slipped back my comfort zone.. Black on Black! If you are a regular follower of mine, you know that I love wearing black! There is just something about the slimming quality and the contrast of black and my blonde tips in my hair that I like.
I have wanted a jumpsuit for a while now because I think they look so comfy and flattering (win win). However it seemed like every jumpsuit I tried on in my shopping quest, made me look frumpy and SO not cute... Pretty upsetting. I am a shorty and not rail thin, so I thought it was just my body rather than the cut of the jumpsuit. I thought all hope was lost, but then I spotted this jumpsuit at H&M.  As I stood in the store I had doubts about it looking good on my body but I gave it one more shot and tried it on and was pleasantly surprised! The legs were a bit long but I'm used to that with being vertically challenged! ;) The top fit well, the waist band wasn't cutting into me and it had sleeves! It was too good to be true! I kept trying to find things that weren't going to work but I couldn't find anything! So there was no way I was leaving the store without it! I snatched it up and have looooved it! It is insanely comfortable and on those days that I want to look cute, but don't have the energy to put together an outfit (aka like everyday) I go for the jumpsuit! Having the black color is the perfect base for any look! I went for a classic black and white look for my photo shoot but it is so just as easy to pair this with some bright heels and accessories to brighten it up!
If you haven't given jumpsuits a try, I recommend it! If you are like me, then it may take you a bit to find your perfect one. But it is worth it! :)
||Unfortunately, this exact jumpsuit is no longer available, but I have linked up my other favorites from H&M||

Jumpsuit (similar, similar, similar, similar)
Heels
Hat (similar)
Necklace (similar)

Happy Friday everyone!!
Hope you all snuggle up with your loved ones and catch up on your Netflix shows
(that's what I will be doing!)

Check out her website and follow her on instagram at @petersenpix!
Make sure you are following her on the blog by pushing the "Follow Me" button at the top ^^, and follow me on Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest!

Share:

0 comments