Weekend Workup-- Easter Weekend Sales

 Has this week been one of those, "I am SOOOO ready for the weekend" kind of weeks? I have so many things I want/need to do.. but I just have no energy to do it.
I know it was one of those weeks for me.. Work has been super busy, we are celebrating Nathan's Birthday today (Happy Birthday baby!) and we get to celebrate Easter and watch  LDS General Conference in one weekend! Woohoo!
 I love to go shopping on the weekends, because its usually the only time I have during the week to do it.. but I'm thinking I'm going to tap out this week and go shopping online instead!! And with it being Easter weekend, there are A LOT of stores having amazing sales.

Lets get started!
H&M is having an AMAZING online (and in store) Spring sale!
Now, I cannot guarentee that all the items online will in their stores, but if you in the "I need to get out of my house" mood.. take a stroll to your nearest H&M and ill bet you'll find yourself some cute and affordable pieces. Here are some of my favorites! Here, here, here, I almost bought this adorable spring sweater when we were in SLC for our anniversary getaway! Glad I waited!

See here for the H&M online sale items!

Old Navy is where it's at this Spring season... whether you are looking for a fun flirty spring dress, or some cute new flip flops, Old Navy is your place to shop! Now, through Monday (April 6, 2015) Old Navy is having their Easter's Best Sale, the ENTIRE store is 50% off!

See here for the Old Navy online sale items!

The last place on my list is Brickyard Buffalo. This online deal buster is a must!
Their unique, affordable items are too good to pass up!
Right now, use promotion code: mybuffstuff to get 20% off the entire order!

See here for the Brickyard Buffalo online sale items!

I hope you find some cute Easter/Spring outfits for this weekend!

Don't forget to push that little "Follow Me" button at the top ^^, and follow me on Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest!
Tag me with your favorite spring outfit and/or your Easter traditions with #becausehelives
Have an amazing weekend
and remember the true meaning of Easter!

Share:

2 comments