Weekend Workup- Old Navy Mother's Day Sale
Hey all! It's finally Friday and that means it's Mother's Day weekend. Before I get started I want to make sure ALL the moms in my life know how beautiful they are,
and that I hope that when my little ones get here, that I can be as
good as a mom as they are. Thank you for all your hard work, examples and love that has been shown to me over the years! I love you all!
Now, I know that I have already done a weekend workup on Old Navy... but they are always having the best sales that I know I wouldn't want to miss! So with Mother's day just around the corner, there is always a concern of getting the perfect gift for your mom. When I think of all the mothers in my life, I think about how hard
working they are. Their #1 goal is to bring happiness into their
children, while simultaneously keeping the laundry up, cleaning the never ending dishes, and
kissing the hubs. With all of that going on, its easy for them to forget
about their own beauty and happiness. Your mother is your best friend, secret keeper, and your cheerleader and she deserves something that makes her feel loved and beautiful! So this year, let's help out all the hard working moms out there who don't have the energy or the drive to get themselves dolled up on their special day!
If you are in a time crunch to get your special mama something great! Take a stop over at Old Navy! Use the code MOMSRULE to get that 30% off your whole order and get free shipping on any order over $25! Here are a list of my favorite items that would look great on any mama out there!


0 comments