Fall Trends- Plaid and Hat

Today's spotlight trend is all about plaid and hats! This has been a favorite of mine for a long time, and I know it's a favorite of yours too! Plaid shirts has to be the simplest trend there is to follow. With all the different kind of colors to choose from, you are able to tune down the rest of your outfit to let your top do all the talking! That's exactly what I did with my outfit. I snagged this plaid shirt from Pac Sun last fall. It is hands down my favorite. The colors and the thickness of the shirt is perfect for fall! Although, I wore it during the summer time too, usually around my hips.
To go along with the shirt,  I wore my all time favorite sweater. Funny story. This used to be my sister's sweater, and either she didn't want it anymore, or I stole it from her. Ha, I can't remember. I was kind of known to steal my sisters stuff when I was little.. Sorry Mel, you never asked for it back, so its kept a spot in my closet. ;) Then to top everything off, I completed this look with a wide brimmed black hat.













Shirt Old (Other styles
Sweater Old (Similar)
Hat 
Booties Old (Similar


Be sure to take a look at my fabulous friends below for how they style their plaid and hat looks!

[Photo by: HLSteed Photo]
Make sure you are following this blog by pushing the "Follow Me" button at the top ^^, and follow me on Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest!

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
xo Lauren 



Kenzie of Kenz Kaye . Paige of Hometown Heels . Christina of The Stylings of CMM


Lauren of Urban Ombre . Jensyn of Stripes in Bloom . Katelyn of Corporate Glitter 

Share:

0 comments