Fall Trends- Olive Green and Suede

Happy Wednesday everyone! I don't know about you, but last weekend went by WAY too fast! Nate had Fall Break, so we took advantage of it and ran off to St. George! When we were driving home, it felt like I just blinked and we were already home. Ugh.. but life must go on right?
Well, we are continuing with our favorite trends today and we only have one more post left from this Blogger Fall Trends series! Stay tuned.. it may be a spoooooky post next week! ;)
Today's trends are all about Olive Green and Suede. Now, if you've gone shopping lately, you have probably seen a ton of olive green and suede. To be honest, I had a hard time finding something suede.. It could have been the timing during which I was looking around, but all I could find were mini skirts, crop tops and funky jackets.. and that's no bueno.
I went into Bohme while I was on my search, mostly just to relax and look at cute clothes, and I came across this jacket. It is a faux suede, so it give the appearance of suede. I was pretty happy since I was striking out everywhere I looked! To tie in the look of fall with this jacket, I accessorized with my favorite plaid blanket scarf to bring in more colors and the olive green.






























Thanks for stopping by! I love hearing all the feedback from you all on these trends! Keep them up! Tag me on instagram with your Olive and Suede looks! xo Lauren Jacket (bought in store, not online)

Jacket (bought in store, no longer online)
T Shirt
Scarf (From Forever 21 in store, not online)
Pants
Boots from Forever Young Shoes (Similar)

[Photo Cred: HLSteed Photo]
Make sure you are following this blog by pushing the "Follow Me" button at the top ^^, and follow me on Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest!

Be sure you check out the ladies below for their styles with these trends!


Elizabeth of Lovely Things // Kenzie of Kenz Kaye // Christina of The Stylings of CMM



Paige of Hometown Heels // Jensyn of Stripes in Bloom // Lauren of Urban Ombre // Chelsea of Sweet Sunlight Style


Share:

0 comments