Fall Trends-- Fringe N Flare

Today's trend is all about Fringe and Flares.The 70's are making a huge comeback this fall, and I am a fan! I jumped the gun a few weeks ago and already wore my flares, because I knew I wanted to spotlight this awesome fringe jacket for today's post. This fringe leather jacket is a huge statement piece that can be quite versatile. The black leather combined with the fringe brings a hard, edgy feel to the ensemble (like you're a hard core biker chick) but can easily be toned down with the right pairing. I chose to soften the look by pairing the jacket with a loose fitting checkered top, some classic skinny jeans and knee high boots to give the look a more feminine look. I went more monochromatic with my outfit but you could easily wear this jacket with a bright colored top or colored jeans to give it a pop of color!

This outfit is perfect for the fall weather and so fun to wear. With the leaves changing color and the temperatures decreasing it's safe to say we're starting to need some outerwear to stay comfortable. A leather jacket, skinny jeans and knee high boots are ideal for this reason... plus throw in some fringe and it makes it even better! I had so much fun at my photo shoot wearing this jacket! I loved spinning and watching the fringe fly out and twirl around me... you can clearly see I was having too much fun in my pictures below. ;)














Peace out lovlies! Check out my stunning friends below on how they styled their fringe and flares!
See ya next week!
xo Lauren 
Jacket from Target (similar)
Blouse
Pants
Boots from Forever Young Shoes (Similar)

[Photo Cred: HLSteed Photo]
Make sure you are following this blog by pushing the "Follow Me" button at the top ^^, and follow me on Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest!




Christina of The Stylings of CMM // Katelyn of Corporate Glitter // Jensyn of Stripes in Bloom


Kenzie of Kenz Kaye // Paige of Hometown Heels // Chelsea of Sweet Sunlight Style // Lauren of Urban Ombre 

Share:

0 comments