Piggy Tails













I hope you all had a wonderful weekend celebrating your amazing mother's!
I know we had a ton of fun in our family! We got to talk to Nate's little brother who is serving his LDS mission! It was so fun to see him and hear about all the fun experiences he is having while serving the Lord. Thank goodness for amazing technology that allows us to see his cute face and talk with him! It was a great day!

Over the weekend, Nate and I were busy with running errands and getting things ready for Sunday. On busy weekends like that, I need an easy to-go outfit that is comfortable, functional and also, cute! Boyfriend jeans are becoming my favorite jean style! The looser, comfortable fit is perfect for any occasion. I scored these jeans at Target, and I wear them probably a couple time a week.. shhhh.. ;) I like to keep that style with a loose t-shirt or sweater and some of my favorite booties. This sweater makes a great pair with the comfort of these jeans. It's soft and loose fitting which only adds to the comfort of  the outfit. The pale, pink of the sweater plays well off of the blue jeans and feels very spring-like with the cute woven sandal booties I also discovered at Target.

 I love that piggy tails are making a comeback! There aren't not many hair styles that are quicker to do, and yet still cute, than pig tails. They are becoming my to go hair style when I am done with the norm. To spice things up, I also like to throw in some braids! :)
I hope you all enjoy this next week! Cross your fingers it goes by fast so we can enjoy another weekend!! :)
Sweater (similar)
Sunnies

Check out her website and follow her on instagram at @petersenpix!
Make sure you are following her on the blog by pushing the "Follow Me" button at the top ^^, and follow me on Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest!



Share:

0 comments