Lip Balms and Sneakers




Full Body Shot- looking down


Close Up-EOS Bottle and Purse

Close up of product

Full body and putting on chap stick

Close up of outfit

Second body shot

Sneakers SHot

Full body shot with sneakers

Sitting on tree with sneakers

Chap stick and purse


I'm back guys!! Sorry for being away for a week. Nate and I spent some time in Heber, Utah with his family relaxing, watching movies and enjoying this amazing sun with swimming and four wheeling. It was a MUCH needed break for Nate and I! Since school got out for him, we haven't done anything fun to get him into the "summer" mood. So this was perfect for us!

So, I'm sure every girl out there has a favorite lip balm... right? There is always that one lip balm that moisturizes your lips and doesn't dry up after 3 minutes of putting it on. Well, if you haven't tried it yet, GO GET SOME EOS! I saw these little ball things before, and I did not understand what the fad was with them. I mean, they looked different, and smelled good.. but did they actually do a good job with your lips? I was walking around Costco in the health section and spotted a package of them once. I was nervous to pay for 6 with the possibility that I wouldn't like them. I battled with myself and eventually bought them. I popped them open right when I got into the car and I could NOT believe how smooth it was on my lips and how "alive" they looked. When I got home I gave one to Nate (the light blue one was the most masculine color ha!) and he even loved it!

We have always been lip balm wearers... and nothing seemed to be adding up to our mini Vaseline lip balms. So we were stoked to have a new find! Ever since buying the kit, I have been on the hunt for their new flavors! My top favorite has to be the fruit punch (red). I have so many, and they are in about every corner of my house and office. I keep a few in my purse, desk drawers, kitchen drawer and my bed side table. I am a EOS lover! So like I said before, if you haven't given them a try... GO! You wont regret it!

Ok, so with my outfit, I spotted this cute cute skirt at one of my favorite stores Called to Surf. Nate got me these amazing heels for my birthday, and the skirt was a perfect match! So needless to say.. I needed it. ;) The neon and pastels are a perfect combo for this spring and summer weather. I thought it would be cute to pair with all the fun colors of the EOS chap stick. I was wearing my Nike tennies while we were walking to the area where Chalise (my photograper) wanted to snap the pics. Chalise, my mom and Jade kept saying how cute the tennies looked with my skirt. I didn't believe them. There's no way I would wear tennies with a pencil skirt... but I humored them and took the pictures with them anyways. After I received the photos with the tennies on.. I was pretty surprised. You can totally pair up tennies with pencil skirts! So I had to throw those photos in. :)

I hope you are all enjoying this sun! Start praying that it sticks around for a while!!


Blouse
Skirt (unfortunately, this skirt isn't online anymore. Here are others I love, here, here here and here)
Heels
Bag c.o. IZOD
Tennies (Similar)
EOS

Have a wonderful Monday Everyone!!
Check out her website and follow her on instagram at @petersenpix!
Make sure you are following her on the blog by pushing the "Follow Me" button at the top ^^, and follow me on Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest!










Share:

2 comments