Father's Day Gift Wish List



1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9

With Father's Day just around the corner, and with how busy I have been the last few weeks, I am relying heavily on Amazon and their amazing Father's Day Deals! Amazon has always been the best "last minute" online shopping destination for me. (Hello Amazon Prime!!)
Even though Nate isn't a dad yet, I make Father's Day an excuse to spoil him a bit! I also have two amazing dad's in my life who I love so much! My dad, has always been there for me with all the many ups and downs life has to give. He was and is still always there to give a hug or some advise to get me through rough times. Then my father-in-law, who has taught Nate how to be a hard worker and to go after his dreams and to never give up! I am so incredibly blessed to have such amazing men in my life so I want to be sure they feel loved on their special day! I have compiled a good list of things I've got my eye on for them! If you are running out of time, go check out Amazon! You're bound to find something great! I hope it helps everyone out with getting something special for the amazing dad's in your life!


Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there!!

Make sure you are following this blog by pushing the "Follow Me" button at the top ^^, and follow me on Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest!


Share:

0 comments