Spring Time Fever

I don't know about you guys, but I am loving the sunshine we've been getting these past couple days! With how warm it's been, my Spring time fever is at its up most high! Spring is one of my time of year. It's a time for new beginnings, changes and just getting a breath of fresh air. I feel like it has been so long since we last had some consistent sunshine. I am still packing around my heavy coats but end up just leaving them in my car cause there's been no need for them! It's about time we shed some layers and soak up some rays!

So my all time favorite blogger Abby over at Twist Me Pretty posted this a bit ago, and I just completely fell in love with her look. It is the perfect transition into spring look, so I knew I wanted to draw inspiration from her look! (aka, copying her. haha!) I am a sucker for blazers, and yet, thinking about it now, I don't know why I haven't worn any lately! I'll be sure to change that, cause I own quite a lot of them. When I saw Abby's look, her blazer reminded me of a coral blazer that I wore it for this post which has honestly hung in my closet since that post. :( I have been itching to wear some color lately and this was the perfect way get started on bringing some color back to my wardrobe and the blog.

I wanted to keep my personal style with this look, so I chose to wear my super distressed boyfriend style jeans to give a casual vibe and yet compliment the blazer and heels. I didn't go too crazy with any accessories just to allow the coral color do all the talking. I'm happy with the way the look turned out and can't wait to begin putting together more Spring time outfits for you guys! 



Thank you for stopping by and remember to be kind to one another.

xo Lauren 
Blazer (similar)
Jeans
Heels (similar)
Shirt
Photography by my amazing husband!










Share:

0 comments