Classic Sunday

Hello lovlies! I'm sorry I didn't get a post up for you guys yesterday. Nate's grandma's health has been declining for some time, and it has been hard for our family to watch such a special woman go through this transition in life. She passed away early this morning and it has been bittersweet. She is such a sweetheart and it's comforting to know that she has been welcomed back home with open arms by our loving Heavenly Father and her sweet husband. We love you so much Grandma Darlene!

Rewind to Sunday... Because we have church at 1:00 now, I can take more time to actually look like a normal human being. This last Sunday, we woke up earlier so I was able to plan out an outfit and do something with my hair. So because I looked more put together, naturally I had to photograph it. I decided to go with a simple, sleek look. To achieve this I went with a classic black and white look. This black skirt from Lulu's has been my favorite go-to skirt this winter. It is the perfect length, thick fabric, has a cute detail at the bottom, oh, and it has pockets! I paired it with a white boyfriend style blouse and my off brand Valentino's to give a little edge to the look.

I hope you guys have enjoyed the last few Sunday best looks. I didn't do them previously cause I usually was running so late on Sunday's that I would only have a top bun, little to no make up on and the same dress basically every week. I figured that would get boring pretty quick. Now that I have more time on Sunday morning I'm going to try to post more dressy looks for you guys.

Anyways, I don't know about you but I hope this week goes by fast so I can relax and be in bed again. Have an awesome Tuesday! I will do my best to get back at my normal posting schedule but family comes first. If I don't post on the blog, you can always find me on Snapchat (urbanombre) or Instagram. That's usually where the party is at! Love you all!


Thanks for stopping by!
xo Lauren


Skirt (similar)
Coat (similar)

[Photo Cred: The Hubs]
Make sure you are following this blog by pushing the "Follow Me" button at the top ^^, and follow me on Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest!








Share:

0 comments