Valentine's Day Romantic Triple Braid

Happy Friday everyone! I am looking forward to this weekend! We have Valentine's Day and a long weekend, so I plan on taking advantage of it by just staying home and relaxing with my handsome hubs! With Valentine’s Day around the corner I’ve seen a ton of hairstyles on social media and I wanted to throw in one of my latest-favorite hairstyles into the mix! This romantic triple braid is perfect for a dressy or a super casual date night. I have worn this hair style for both occasions. The pictured hairstyle is the more casual look, to get a more dressy look, take the tail of the braid and wrap it into a bun shape and bobby pin to hold. See here to get an idea of what that looks like. 

I didn't make a tutorial for this look because I thought it is simple enough that anyone could do it! So here are the 3 easy steps to create this look!
1. Start with making two dutch (or french) braids (kind of like you are going to do piggy tail braids). Stop adding in hair once you get to your ear and just finish the braid and tie with a clear elastic. 
2. Gather all your hair to one side and create either a pull through braid (that is what I did), regular braid, fishtail, or any combo you would like. 
3. Be sure to pull out the braid to give it an effortless, messy look.

And that's it! Super simple right?!

If you try out this triple braid, be sure to tag me on Instagram @urban_ombre and #urbanombreblog so I can see your cute looks! Also, I have to give a big shout out to my cousin who hooked me up with these gorgeous roses! For my local gals, or guys, if you need roses for this weekend, be sure to check out Main Street Floral in Spanish Fork Utah, you can go inside and snag your flowers, or they deliver to you! Be sure to give them a call for details!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and spend time with your lover! I’m pretty sure Nate and I are just going to get take out and chill at home and watch Netflix haha! We have constantly been out and about, so I am looking forward to just spending time with him and relaxing!
Happy Valentine's Day! Love you all!!

Coat from Kingdom and State 


Thanks for stopping by!
xo Lauren








Photo Cred: My amazing Husband!

Share:

0 comments