Blossom Camouflage






Hey everyone! I'm sure it's a bit weird seeing a post from me on a Thursday, but this weekend is going to be very hard and busy for me. So I figured I'd post a day early. Plus, I love these photos and have been wanting to show guys since we took them! But before we jump into the good stuff, I just have to say that you guys are the best followers a girl could ever ask for! Thank you for sticking it out with me and for all the love you continue to show me! I know I've been MIA here on the blog, but now that Summer is about to start, you can expect more fun and exciting things from me!

I am so excited about today's post because I have been waiting literally for weeks to post it. I bought this dress at Target a few weeks back and immediately wanted to go out and take pictures with it. However, every location I could think of, or drive by, none of the flowers were bloomed yet and I knew I wanted to be surrounded by blossoms in this dress. So I waited and kept an eye out for pretty bloomed trees and never could find the right place... Until last week. I got off work early and wanted to go surprise Nate at work and when I pulled up, planted in front were these gorgeous purple blossoms! They seriously took my breath away! I got out of the car and darted straight for them to get a closer look. I have never seen this color of tree blossom before and could not get over how pretty they were! I was and still am obsessed with them and knew this was the right place to take the photos! Don't be surprised if I have a haul of photos with these blossoms, because they are absolutely stunning and one day I will have my yard full of them! 

This dress has been my favorite go-to dress this Spring. I have worn it more times than I care to admit, but it really is the best slip on dress. The bright, bold colors and blossom print are so fun, its super comfortable, modest and because the silhouette it can be styled to fit any occasion! I've worn it with chunky heeled sandals, flats, booties and heels. It really is the perfect dress for this time of year and best of all, it's affordable! It also comes in black which on the top of my wish list! 

I hope you guys enjoyed this look! Being that its super grey, rainy skies today I hope these flowers make you happy and eager for our Spring/Summer weather to come back and hopefully stick around for a while! I hope you all have a fantastic weekend and be on the look out for an AMAZING giveaway coming to the blog and Instagram! Here is a hint.... if your mom isn't on Instagram yet, be sure to help her set up an account before Mother's Day! 


Thank you so much for stopping by!
xo Lauren 
Heels (similar)

































Share:

0 comments