Three ways to style a simple dress- Part 2- Sporty





Welcome welcome to part 2 of my “three ways to style a simple dress” series! Today, we are going suuuuper casual. Before I began putting this series together, I went to the all-knowing power of Pinterest to give me some inspiration on different styles to put together. Before I even put in a search, I saw a picture of a girl in a maxi skirt and Nike's. She looked so effortless, easy and yet, very put together and I knew I wanted that look! This cool, sporty style is absolutely perfect for running errands, a quick outfit change after being at the gym, and great for mom’s who need something comfortable to run around with their kiddos, and I mean, who doesn’t love a baseball cap and some Nike's? This outfit is as easy as it gets!

Now, you should know me by now that I am all about comfort and athleasure wear is hands down my favorite way to dress now a days. But who said you have to strictly be wearing leggings, joggers or sweatpants to have the athleasure look? Why not a dress? I told you guys on my last post that this dress literally feels like you are wearing a huge t-shirt but still is flattering. To keep the ease and sporty feel with this look I threw on my trusty Nike hat, black and white Nike's and some fun colored aviators. On the day that we shot these photos, my hair sure was in need of a good wash.. but you know.. I'm lazy like that. So throwing on a hat is the best way to hide that crazy head of hair. Side note: If you're not a hat type of wearer... a quick top bun will also do the trick!

So there you have it! A sporty, chic, easy, effortless outfit for those days when you just need to throw something together and want to stay comfortable all day long. I hope you guys like this look. Be sure to stick around for one more styled look on Friday!


Thanks for stopping by!
xo Lauren 


Hat old- Similar
Nike's- Similar




Share:

0 comments