Happy Halloween
Happy Halloween everyone! Now, if you know me well, you know I am actually not a huge fan of Halloween... I hate anything remotely scary. Haunted houses, scary movies people dressed up too scary. I'm a little scardy cat- In fact, a few years ago I dressed up as a black cat and as I was walking around with my nephews, my brother (ahead of time) asked his neighbor who was dressed up as a giant gorilla to literally chase me down the street. I have never been more scared in my life. Worst nightmare. Being chased down the street by a masked person. Every since then, every Halloween my nephews call me a scardy cat. Never can live that one down. However, if there is any reason to get dressed up or play around with make up, I am all for it! Last year I did a skull makeup look for a fun blogger collaboration but didn't end up wearing that costume for actual Halloween.
^^ Nate had some fun editing a few of these photos. Pretty cool huh?!



Looking back, I loved my skull face but, I see a lot of things I would rather do differently. SO, this year I wanted to step it up a notch and do something less creepy and more cool/edgy! I got this idea from Pinterest (surprise surprise). The second I saw it I knew this is what I wanted to do and had a whole vision for a Halloween photo shoot. As I was doing my planning, and my new friend Bailey over at @schiessstyles who is an amazing hairstylist connected with me and we planned this fun collaboration! With seeing her work, I knew I had to jump at the opportunity for her to do my hair for this shoot. Bailey came up with this amazing hairstyle and truth be told, I have been able to keep it in my hair for the photo shoot and for actual Halloween! Goes to show that she did a good job to keep my hair intact for 3 days!




















0 comments