Three Types Of High Waist Swim Bottoms

Hey guys! I’m BACK! I feel like every time I write a post, it starts out with me saying “Sorry I’ve been MIA, things have been so busy!” but my goodness, I have been busy! And to be completely honest, I’m not mad at it. I’d much rather be a busy bee, than be lazy and do nothing all day (unless I'm on vaca, then I’m ok with doing nothing ha!) Speaking of, Nate and I just go back from vacation with his family from Newport California. We had such a blast! If you follow me on Snapchat, you saw little snippets from our trip. I plan on going into more detail from that trip later! 



















Ok, so now to what this post is really about! 

Over on my Instagram page, I posted about how high waist swim bottoms saved my life while on our vacation. I didn’t think I was going to get so much interest from you guys, but I’m glad I’m not the only one who loves high waist bottoms! I mean, wearing a swim suit can sometimes make you feel so vulnerable and a bit uncomfortable. Right? But then when you find that one suit, that fits you perfectly, you feel like a hot mama! Well high waisted bottoms give me that confidence that I was lacking before discovered high waist bottoms. 

Before our trip, I was on the hunt for some super cute swim tops. Typically I would buy some cute bikini tops and then cover it with a tank top. Just before we left, I had the realization… why do I spend so much time finding cute tops, when I'm just gonna cover them up? SO! I went on the hunt for some high waist swim bottoms so I still felt covered up, but I can show off the tops I bought. I already owned the black one pictured, and a cheetah print from Kortni Jeane worn here. So I loved being able to mix and match with those.. but I wanted more to be able to mix and match. So I bought these stripped one, and teal one. (Both pictured below) and LOVE them. They were perfect to go along with the different tops that I brought. 

A lot of you were interested in the black bottoms I'm wearing in the Insta post. They are actually a tummy control swim bottom. HALLELUJAH! They have a more structured fabric and lining to give you a bit of a more smooth appearance to your bum and tummy. It's not going to suck you in like spanx, it just smooths your gorgeous curves. You can wear them like I did, or wear them under a tankini to again, make you look smoother. They are my personal favorite and I've had mine for over a year. I haven't seen any in store, but they are online and linked below! I highly recommend them and are SO worth the price!

Ok so now to the goodie goodie stuff! I have tagged some of my favorite high waist swim bottoms for you in three categories so you can get a feel for what the different types look like. They range from ultra high, above the belly button and under the belly button. I personally own all three types and love them all. I think it just depends on the top you wanna mix and match with and how much skin you wanna show off in your mid section! Take a look, and pick your favorites before Summer ends! 








1// 2// 3// 4// 5// 6// 7// 8// 9//

Hope you all like this post, I have missed you all so much and can't wait to get back into the groove! If you guys have any questions or requests for future posts, send them my way! Mmkay, Love you all! 

xo Lauren

Share:

0 comments