Overall Red, White and Blue







Happy 4th of July to you all! Wow, it has been so long since I last posted! Life has been so crazy, and to be honest, it's just going to get busier with Nate's little brother coming home from his LDS mission, we have a family vacation planned, and then Nate's little sister is getting married. Phew! Summer is going to fly by for us! I am trying to just live in the moment, and allow this summer to be fun and not feel like I have to document every single thing that goes on. However, Snapchat is pretty easy to do that, so make sure you are following me! ;)
4th of July is one of my favorite holiday's, it's a time to count our blessings and be proud to be an American! I feel so blessed to have so many freedoms, and I thank the men and women who continue to fight to give us those freedoms. I realized a bit ago, that I have never done a 4th of July outfit post before. Looking back to last year, we went to the Stadium of Fire, and I just posted some pics we took while we were there. We inherited this flag from Nate's grandma who passed, so it just felt so right to use it for this post! 
Quick story, A few weeks ago, My mom and I were doing a bit of shopping over at Old Navy. We were checking out the clearance section for some cute summer dresses that I could wear for our family vacation thats coming up. As I pulled out a dress, these overalls pulled out with it. I separated them from the dress and couldn't believe it! They were my size, and only $15!!! The only this wrong with them is that one of the clasps is hard to take off. Other than that, perfect condition! I went and tried them on and they fit like a glove, and are so comfortable! 
I had a different outfit planned for this photoshoot, but I'm so glad I waited because these overalls were too perfect to not wear, and I wouldn't have had the flag either. So, timing is everything right?! 
Also, if you guys follow me on Snapchat, you heard me talk about this Covergirl Oulast Lip Color kit. I have only had it for a few days, but I am so impressed by how long it lasts. It didn't dry out my lips, didn't sting, the color is so vibrant and the best part, that are only $7! So if you are looking for a cheap, long lasting lip stick for summer, Give Covergirl Oulast Lip Color a try! 

I hope you all continue to have a fun and safe 4th of July weekend! I hope to be able to post as much as I can, but the next two months are going to be so insanely busy. So make sure you are following me on Snapchat and Instagram for updates and outfit posts! 

I love you all, thanks for stopping by and 
Happy Independence Day! 
xo Lauren 

Overalls- Darker Wash
Lip color- #507 Ever Red-dy

Share:

0 comments