Mermaid on Duty


Hello my beautiful friends!! Boy have I missed posting! If you  guys follow me on Instagram and Snapchat, you saw that my beautiful sister in law got married over the weekend! I’ll be sure to snag some pics from her when she gets them because I had a ton of questions on the outfits I wore. I’m also in the process of getting all our California pictures edited and ready for a post… so… instead of keeping you guys waiting even longer, I figured I post this outfit from a few months ago!

Gotta have those mermaid locks right?! ;) 




During the middle of summer, when it was at its hottest, being at the pool was a necessity! Am I right?! My parents live in a community with a pool, and boyyyyy did we use it! During that time, I spotted this Wildfox tee and just fell in love with it! However, there was NO way I was going to spend over $100 for one tee shirt. Sorry. A bit after seeing that tee, I received an email from the company Shein explaining that due to a review and picture I posted on their website, I gained some in store credit! BOOM! If you haven’t shopped at Shein before, you are absolutely missing out!










While browsing around, guys, I found almost the SAME TEE for only $8! (I can’t find the link to that shirt anymore) As you can see from my pictures, the logo and cut of the shirt is the same, the only small differences are that the sleeves on my shirt are in the same fabric and the WildFox shirt is longer. It was a no brainer! It has served me as the perfect swim and lounge shirt! I paired my shirt with my favorite black ultra high bikini bottoms (talked about my swim bottoms here) and a strapless bikini top. 




Here is a pic of me wearing the shirt just casually. Red isn't a color I wear often, so I love pulling this out from time to time! 























I hope you all liked this post, I know swim season is kinda over but I wanted to get this post up before Summer is completely over. We have one more week until school starts up for Nate so we are soaking up as much one on one time as we can. He is taking a lot of credits this semester to make his graduation date come sooner!!! He is such a hard worker, I love him so much and cannot wait for him to finish school! For those who have started already, or who are starting next week, good luck! Let me know if you want some "back to school" outfit ideas to keep you looking as cute and smart as you already are! :) Bye guys! 


xo Lauren 
Tee (no longer online, Wildfox version) 

Share:

0 comments