Pop of Neon













Yes, Hi, I am still here! Geez time flies! I swear it was just yesterday that I last posted. Like I said before, there won't be as many outfit posts for a while.. but I totally forgot about this one so I wanted to share it with you guys!! I hope you guys continue to stay patient with me while I attempt to transition the blog a bit!
I’ve always thought of myself as a “heels wearer” and always felt great wearing them. It makes my little short self look taller and I always dated the tall guys while I was single so I had an excuse to wear my heels (aka my husband is a tall guy!) My sweet husband splurged on me for my birthday this year and got me these heels. I always loved a nude heel because I could wear them with anything. There was something about having a pop of neon that made them so fun and they are SO comfortable! I definitely went through a neon phase this summer (they're such great, fun colors) and if you have any skin color whether that’s from the sun, or a self-tanner (always self-tan! Preserve that beautiful skin you have!) neon will make you look even darker!                                                                             Win win!
Probably my favorite way to wear these heels is with my distressed boyfriend jeans, a plain t shirt and then of course, dresses and skirts. Such a simple outfit and the pop of neon just wraps the whole outfit together! Heels instantly dress up any outfit and I am always up to dressing up a bit! These heels have been used quite a lot since I got them so they were well worth the price. (TJ MAXX all the way ladies!)
I would love to know your favorite heels! Tag me on Instagram with your favorite looks with those killer heels!  
Just a side note: To my amazing dedicated followers, I just have to say, you are the best! Thank you for the sweet emails and post that you have sent me lately! I can't tell you how many times I just wanted to throw my hands in the air and give up because I feel too busy or tired to post, but then one of you will send me a sweet comment and that keeps me going. So I appreciate the love and support you all have given me!

Heels (B&W, I cannot find the neon ones)
Hat
Check out her website and follow her on instagram at @petersenpix!
Make sure you are following this blog by pushing the "Follow Me" button at the top ^^, and follow me on Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest!





Share:

0 comments