Cotton Candy




I got this amazing blazer from Forever 21 when Nate and I went to SLC for our Anniversary getaway a few months ago. The color is so vibrant and goes with basically everything! One of my favorite things about blazers is that they can go from dressy to casual in no time. I've worn this blazer with skirts for church, jeans for a date night and heels for a dance recital. Blazers are so versatile, you can wear them to any occasion. Since this is a "boyfriend" style blazer, the length of it is a bit longer than most blazers. So, I was afraid that it was going to make me look shorter.. but luckily (at least to me) it doesn't.
If anyone is debating on getting a blazer, I'm telling you to get one! It is a piece of item that will be used more than you think! Blazers are always something I go for when I cannot find the "right" jacket to wear with my outfit. I also love the structure it brings to an outfit. Now, with the warmer weather, blazers are great if you don't want to wear a heavy jacket. I've said it before, but when I get too hot, I tend to get very nauseous and sick.. but I also love to wear jackets. So blazers allow me to keep cool while keeping me in my comfort zone like a jacket would.
Blazer (Similar) 
T shirt
Pants (Similar)
Heels (Similar)
Sunnies (Similar)

I would love to see how you guys style your favorite blazers tag me on Instagram with your cute looks! 
Make sure you are following this blog by pushing the "Follow Me" button at the top ^^, and follow me on Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest!

Have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by!

xo Lauren 

Share:

3 comments