Fall Trends- Maroon and Booties

Guess who's back?!! 
Wow, I feel like the ultimate slacker. To those who stuck it out and waited for me to come back, I applaud you! Thanks for hanging in there. I am so excited to share with you what's going to be happening here on the blog!
Seeing how today is the official first day of Autumn! Some of my fashion blogging friends and I have teamed up to share with you guys some of our favorite fall trends that will be on major repeat this season! This will be a weekly occurrence from today, till the end of October. This way we can keep you all posted on the latest trends and how we style them. 
 Today’s trend is all about Maroon and Booties. Maroon has always been considered a “fall color.” The deep, rich color mimics and compliments the gorgeous colors of the changing leaves. Plus, it's a color that everyone can wear! 
In my outfit, I have paired a maroon sweater from Forever 21 with a boyfriend style stripped t shirt and a classic skinny jean with zipper details on the ankles. To me, nothing says "fall" more than a super cozy sweater, some booties and a t shirt. Easiest combo ever! I am all about the easy life. If I can throw something on without really thinking about it and have it look "put together," I will buy those items in every color. 
Next are booties. I LOVE booties. I remember spotting my very first pair of booties from Old Navy a few years back, and ever since then I have been addicted (I even wear them in the summer! Open toe for the win!). You could say I have a pretty good collection of booties but a girl can always use more (right honey?)!  I paired some of my favorite flat, fringe booties to compliment my wide brimmed hat. Both of these trends can be mixed and matched with so many different casual or dressy outfits. 
 If you are searching for the perfect fall look for you when it comes to these trends, take a look at my stylish friends below for some inspiration!













Jeans (Similar bought in store)
Necklace Old (Similar)
Hat (Similar)

[Photo Cred: The Hubs]
Make sure you are following this blog by pushing the "Follow Me" button at the top ^^, and follow me on Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest!

Have a great day!
Thanks for stopping by!
xo Lauren


Be sure to follow these girls for future fall trend posts!


Christina of The Stylings of CMM


Jensyn of Stripes in Bloom


Katelyn of Corporate Glitter


Kenzie of Kenz Kaye


Paige of Hometown Heels


Tayler of Ginger Next Door

Share:

0 comments