Man Crush Monday with CaraLorenShop










Happy Monday to you all! I'm excited about today's post, because its Monday, and I always thing of #mcm (man crush Monday) I love being able to talk about my amazing husband cause I've got the biggest crush on him! I was talking to him the other night and realized that we are going on 6 years of knowing each other, 2-3 years friendship/dating and 3 years of marriage! CRAZY! I feel like I have known Nate my whole life and feel like it should be longer, but am so happy to be his wife and that he is my best friend! I am so lucky to have him as my forever #mcm!! 

Ok ok, sorry enough of the gushy stuff! Now to the outfit! For those who know me, know that I love loose, simple graphic tee's. In fact the other day I was at the mall and in EVERY STORE, the only things I had in my hands were loose, simple graphic tee's! Haha! I have a problem, but its ok, t shirts are timeless and are the easiest way to dress yourself! My shirt is from CaraLorenShop, I purchased it when she first began her clothing line. (unfortunately its not available anymore, but you can still get the sweater version here!) These shirts remind me a lot of Wild Fox tee's with the loose fit, simple design and effortless silhouette, but are half the price! To make things better for you guys, today, CaraLorenShop is having a huge blowout sale, where almost everything is 50% off both women's and children items! If you like this look and want the most comfortable shirt you'll ever have in your closet go check them out and grab a few! You won't regret it! Have a fantastic rest of your Monday! 
Thanks for stopping by!
xo Lauren 
Shirt no longer online, see other styles here
Shoes (similar)


Share:

0 comments