Instagram Update

Hey everyone! So, if you follow me on Instagram (which I hope you are!) Life has been crazy busy but also lots of fun! Our summer has consisted of going to my in-laws on the weekend for some family swimming time, most evenings we went our nephew's baseball games, and in-between all of that we are still continuing our work out regiments and much much more. I honestly don't remember a summer that was this busy! Its going by way to fast!! So any time I have left in a week I am usually taking a nap, spending time with family or curling up on the couch catching up on TV shows with my boy.

So for a bit, there won't be as much posting of outfits. (so sorry) So I figure this would be a good opportunity to do more lifestyle posts until things work out to get outfits photographed and posted. So I hope you all can bare with me and maybe this way, you can get to know me a bit better. :) One thing I'd like to do is to do some tutorials. I've received sweet emails and comments from you guys asking for certain tutorials. I'll be honest in saying that I've never done a video tutorial before, so I am in the process of figuring that out and get those started! So continue to let me know what kind of tutorials you guys want!!

Any who, here are some Instagram pictures that you guys have asked questions about! I hope I can answer all those questions. If not, ask away! I will get back to you guys!

T-Shirt
Kimono (Similar)


T shirt (similar)
Bag c.o. IZOD
Jacket (Similar)
Tennies (Similar)

Sweater (similar)
T Shirt c/o Urban Ombre Original
Flannel
Pants: Old (similar but pricey)
Sunnies 


Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone!
xo Lauren

Share:

0 comments