Patterns and Pastels












Summer is just around the corner, and that means the easy, to-go dresses are coming back! As soon as the warm weather hits, I always go for my dresses and skirts! I don't know if you are like me, but I am one that gets kinda sick when I overheat.. (yuck) so I always have dresses and skirts as an option when I'm going out for a day in the hot sun. This way, I am able to stay cool and go throughout the day feeling comfortable and cool.
Nate and I were at the mall a bit ago, I am always on the look out for dresses and I saw this dress at H&M and saw the potential it had in my wardrobe! Thinking of the hot summer weather that will be coming soon, I knew this lightweight patterned dress was going to be a must have! Dresses and skirts that have fun patterns make it easy to just throw on, and make it look like you put loads of effort into it. Dresses like this can work for any occasion; church, summer wedding, date night or work. Needless to say, I have gotten quite a lot of use out of this dress!
I saw a bit ago a few other bloggers wearing this paisley summer dress from Lord and Taylor and couldn't get it out of my head! I had inner battles on if I REALLY needed it or not... and if I had the money, I probably would have purchased it. Lucky for me, while at the mall I saw the dress and it reminded me so much of the other dress, and the price point was much better for my budget that I forgot about the other dress.
Words of advise: If you are hesitant like me, and have a budget then do some research before you go for an expensive item. More often than not you'll find a similar item but much cheaper so it doesn't burn a hole in your wallet.

Hope you all have a great Monday!
Let's hope the week goes by quickly! ;)


Bag c.o. IZOD
Necklace (Similar)

Check out her website and follow her on instagram at @petersenpix!
Make sure you are following her on the blog by pushing the "Follow Me" button at the top ^^, and follow me on Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest!

Share:

0 comments