Calling all Gilmore Girls!











^^ Is she not just gorgeous?!
 








Calling all Gilmore Girls fans!!!!!
Have you ever thought to yourself, "Man, I wish someone would make a clothing line dedicated to Gilmore Girls!" I know I did! Thanks to Netflix, my cute sister in law (pictured above) and I were avid Gilmore Girls watchers! I mean... we spent HOURS binge watching it! This last December I came across this company called Arsenic and Lace (ok.. cutest name, right?!) Anyways, I saw this sweatshirt and HAD to have it. Christmas was just around the corner and I didn't have a gift for Jade yet so it was BEYOND perfect! I saw that the stock for these sweatshirts were unfortunately on backorder which was not surprising considering they were so cute. So I emailed the designer, Meg, who was so nice and assured me that our sweatshirts would arrive well before Christmas. I so wish that I took a picture of Jade's face when she opened it! Priceless! I will forever be an inner Gilmore Girl, and with the talent of Meg, I can now wear how much "I'd rather be watching Gilmore Girls!" 
You guys, this sweatshirt is the most comfortable sweatshirt I own. Even though this winter was warmer, I kept this sweatshirt at the front of my closet. It is an easy to-go top that goes with anything! You can dress it up (like I am wearing) or go super casual (like Jade) The fit isn't too big, and the fabric stays soft on the inside! Have you ever purchased a sweatshirt that is so soft inside, but once you wash it, it goes all lumpy and uncomfortable? Yeah, these sweatshirts don't do that! No matter how many times I washed mine, it has kept its cozy lining.
OK! 
So, if you follow me on instagram (which I hope you are...) you saw earlier this week that I had some exciting news to share with you.
Well..
I have teamed up with Meg from Arsenic and Lace, and she is giving you guys 10% off your whole order with the discount code "urbanombre" !!!!
So you best be getting your buns over to her site or else you'll missing out on some super cute tops! Not only does she design Gilmore Girl attire, but she also designs cute, simple graphic t-shirts for any style!

Make sure you go follow Meg on Instagram and Facebook! Also, make sure when you purchase your cute items to tag both @arsenicandlaceshop and @urban_ombre with #arsenicandlace with how you style your new finds for a chance to be spotlighted!!

Have a wonderful Tuesday everyone!!
Make sure you are following this blog by pushing the "Follow Me" button at the top ^^, and follow me on Instagram (@urban_ombre), Facebook and Pinterest for more exciting news like this! I have a feeling we will be seeing Meg again real soon! (hint hint!) ;)



My Look:
Sweatshirt
Blouse (Similar)
Pants
Heels
Sunnies
Clutch
Earrings (Similar)
Necklace (Similar)

Jade's Look:
Sweatshirt
Jeans
Flannel (Similar)
Converse
Hat
Sunnies (Similar)
Watch
Bracelets (from Disneyland, Similar)


Now, I couldn't end this post without some of mine and Jade's favorite Gilmore Girl quotes! Enjoy!

Lorelai: I managed to find Uno and Checkers, and Battleship and most of the pieces of Candyland. Which I figure, we can mix together to create a fabulous new game, Candyship Battleland. War never tasted so good!

Lorelai: I’ll be in in a minute.
Luke: Who are you talking to?
Lorelai: My other two personalities.

He’s going to be expecting Chilton High School senior, Trixie McBimbo.
Lorelai: And her mother, Bambi McBimbo.

Emily: What are you doing?
Lorelai: I’m taking out the avocado.
Emily: Since when don’t you like avocado?
Lorelai: Since I said “Gross, what’s that?” and you said “Avocado.”

Rory: You should walk down the aisle to Frank Sinatra, with a huge bouquet of something that smells really good.
Lorelai: Pot roast!









xo Lauren

Share:

3 comments